A variety of different substances can cause interactions that harm the body. Two or more drugs can cause drug interactions. Also possible are drug-food interactions, drug-herb interactions, food-herb interactions, and other types. An interaction may cause harmful symptoms (e.g. dizziness, dementia-like symptoms) or may also
... More on Interaction »
Causes List for Interaction
Some possible causes of Interaction or similar disorders may include:1
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (interaction)
- Autism in children (interaction)
- Autism (interaction, interactions)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (interaction, interactions)
- Brain Injury (Interactions)
- Cocaine Abuse (interaction)
- Coronary Heart Disease (Interaction) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.