Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g. steroids, corticosteroids, NSAIDs, etc.) available to treat varying severities of inflammation. Many types of inflammation can affect various parts of the body, mostly with medical names ending in the suffix
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
Causes List for Inflammatory disorders
Some possible causes of Inflammatory disorders or similar disorders may include:1
- Arthritis (inflammatory disease, systemic inflammatory disease)
- Asthma (chronic inflammatory disorder)
- Kawasaki disease (inflammatory effect)
- Majeed syndrome (Inflammatory abnormality, inflammatory disorders)
- Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome (Inflammatory abnormality) ...
Types of Inflammatory disorders
Some types of this condition may include:2 Types of inflammatory disorders:
- Catheter-Related Inflammation
- Foodborne Illness
- Infectious Disorder
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Mucositis Generalized
Misdiagnosis: Inflammatory disorders
A number of systemic inflammatory disorders present a diagnostic challenge. Symptoms can be complex to diagnose and variable for diseases such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune diseases, and various others.
... More about Misdiagnosis of Inflammatory disorders »
Treatments: Inflammatory disorders
Inflammation in other areas of your body. Your doctor can treat inflammation by changing your medicines or prescribing new medicines.
...Source: NIDDK (NIH)3
... More Treatment Information for Inflammatory disorders »
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
- Source: NCI Thesaurus
- Source: NIDDK (NIH): niddk.nih.gov/ health-information/ digestive-diseases/ crohns-disease/ all-content
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.