Complications of Immune deficiency
Because different immune cells are involved in preventing each condition, most genetic immune disorders cause either chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis (CMC) or systemic candidiasis, which targets the brain and its lining (also called meninges).
...Source: NIAID (NIH)1
... More on Complications of Immune deficiency »
Causes of Immune deficiency
A weak immune system can be caused by:
- chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- long-term alcohol misuse
- injecting drugs, such as heroin
- being over 60 years of age (the older you are, the less efficient your immune system is) ...
Causes List for Immune deficiency
Some possible causes of Immune deficiency or similar disorders may include:2
- ACTH-dependent Cushing syndrome (Immunodeficiency)
- AIDS (weakened immune system, weakened immune systems)
- Acute Bronchitis (weakened immune system)
- Adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency (Immunodeficiency)
- Adenovirus (immunocompromised, immunocompromised ...
See also related disorder symptom information:
See also related information on diagnosis:
See also the following treatment articles:
See also genetics of related diseases:
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: NIAID (NIH): niaid.nih.gov/ diseases-conditions/ card9-causes
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.