Hypoplasia is a general medical term meaning abnormally low or incomplete growth or development of an organ or tissue. The opposite is hyperplasia, which means overgrowth or excessive growth of an organ or tissue.
... More on Hypoplasia »
Causes List for Hypoplasia
Some possible causes of Hypoplasia or similar disorders may include:1
- ADULT syndrome (Hypoplasia)
- AREDYLD (Hypoplasia)
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Hypoplasia)
- Absence of gluteal muscle (Optic nerve hypoplasia)
- Absence of tibia with polydactyly (Hypoplasia)
- Absent breasts and nipples ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.