Concentration disorders are disorders where a person has difficulty with mental concentration on a given task. Such a person may be easily distracted or otherwise find it difficult to focus on a task for a long period. Common examples include attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), impulse disorders, attention disorders, and
... More on Concentration Disorders »
Specific Causes of Concentration Disorders
- trouble remembering and learning new things
- problems with attention and concentration
- slowed or confused speech ...
Causes List for Concentration Disorders
Some possible causes of Concentration Disorders or similar disorders may include:1
- ADHD (ADD, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Aarskog syndrome (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Adrenoleukodystrophy (Attention deficit ...
Types of Concentration Disorders
Types of concentration disorders include:
Concentration Diseases: Specific disease examples include:
Similar Disorders: Disorders that are not strictly concentration disorders, but have some similar
... More Types of Concentration Disorders »
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.