Causes of Brain infection
A brain abscess is usually caused by infection with either bacteria or fungi.
If the immune system is unable to kill an infection, it will try to limit its spread by using healthy tissue to form an abscess, to
... More Causes of Brain infection »
Causes List for Brain infection
Some possible causes of Brain infection or similar disorders may include:2
- AIDS dementia complex (encephalitis)
- AIDS (brain infection, encephalitis, meningitis)
- ATR-X syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Acanthamoeba (infection of the brain, serious infection of the brain)
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ brain-abscess/ causes/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.