Specific Causes of Brain damage
Rubella congenital syndrome: 85% of babies infected during the first 8 weeks after conception will have a major congenital abnormality such as deafness, blindness, brain damage, or a heart defect.
...Source: New Zealand Health1
... Causes of Brain damage »
Causes List for Brain damage
Some possible causes of Brain damage or similar disorders may include:2
- Acute carbon monoxide poisoning (brain damage, damage to the brain)
- Alcoholism (brain damage)
- Alcohol Abuse (brain damage)
- Alcohol Addiction (brain damage)
- Alcohol intoxication (brain damage) ...
Similar Topic Articles
- Brain injury
- Permanent brain damage
• • •
- Source: New Zealand Health: health.govt.nz/ your-health/ conditions-and-treatments/ diseases-and-illnesses/ rubella
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.