Accidents, also called unintentional injuries, are the number three cause of death in the United States. They account for 1 of every 4 people treated in an emergency department. Death can result from many types of accidents, such as:
- Car accidents ...
Causes List for Accidents
Some possible causes of Accidents or similar disorders may include:1
- Addison’s Disease (accident)
- Adrenal Insufficiency (accident)
- Alcoholism (accidents)
- Alcohol Abuse (accident, accidents)
- Alcohol Addiction (accident, accidents)
- Alcohol intoxication (accident, accidents)
- Alcohol poisoning (accident)
- Alcohol use disorder ...
Types of Accidents
Accidents and injuries
What to do if someone's been hurt or poisoned.
Bites and stings
Know what to do if you’ve been bitten or stung - this section covers animal and human bites, wasp and bee stings, insect and spider bites
... More Types of Accidents »
See also the following treatment articles:
See also causal information:
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
- Source: New Zealand Health: health.govt.nz/ your-health/ conditions-and-treatments/ accidents-and-injuries
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.