6q terminal deletion syndrome
Symptoms List: 6q terminal deletion syndrome
Symptoms and clinical features may include:1 Clinical Features of 6q terminal deletion syndrome:
- Broad philtrum
- Low anterior hairline
- Low-set, posteriorly rotated ears
- Short neck
- Delayed speech and language development
- Intellectual disability, mild
- Global developmental delay ...
• • •
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.