Coloboma: See main article: Coloboma
• • •
Ocular coloboma: See coloboma
Read more information about these related symptoms:
Related Diseases and Conditions
Read more information about these diseases and medical conditions related to Ocular coloboma:
Read more about these related symptoms:
- Eye symptoms: Some eye problems are minor and don't last long. But some can lead to a permanent loss of vision.
Common eye problems include
....Cataracts - clouded lenses
....Glaucoma - a2
... More on Eye symptoms »
Read more about these related conditions and diseases:
- Eye Disorders: Eye disorders can involve vision disorders or physical problems with the eye. Eye disorders may also be called “Ophthalmic Disorders”. Trauma to the eye may include eye injury, corneal scratch
... More on Eye Disorders »
- Coloboma: What is a coloboma?
Coloboma comes from a Greek word which means “curtailed”. It is used to describe conditions where normal tissue in or around the eye is missing from3
... More on Coloboma »
• • •
- Source: Genetics Home Reference (GHR), National Library of Medicine (NLM), NIH
- Source: MedLinePlus (NIH): medlineplus.gov/ eyediseases.html
- Source: NEI (NIH): nei.nih.gov/ health/ coloboma/ coloboma
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.